GE Krautkramer ROT Rotating Tube & Pipe Tester
GE's Krautkramer ROT is a high-speed full-body tube tester with rotating ultrasonic probes for seamless and electrical resistance welded (ERW) tubes. GE Krautkramer ROT comes in a compact package and is designed to be integrated into the production line for online testing. In addition to defect testing, a complete dimensional measurement is also available. Different models are available for tube diameters from 10 to 345 mm (.39 to 13.6 in.) outer diameter.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Longitudinal / transverse / oblique defects (fixed angle and/or gapless ±15o with PA probes)
- Lamination check, wall thickness measurement, excentricity
- ID, OD, ovality calculations (GEO)
- Throughput speeds up to 120 m/min (394 ft/min)
- Powered by USIP|xx high end electronics platform
- Non destructive inspection of steel tubes and pipes: OCTG, boiler tubes, construction piping, etc.
- Hot rolled and/or cold finished tubes
- Designed for integration into tube mill production line, linear tube transport, low footprint
- Test Specifications: API 5CT, 5L, 5C2, 5DDIN EN 10246-6, -7, -13, -14EN ISO 10893-8, -10, -12
|GE Krautkramer ROT Tube/Pipe Tester Brochure 88 KB||English|
|Principle of Ultrasonic Testing of Seamless Tubes 559 KB||English|
1-2 of 2
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.