GE Krautkramer RokStar: Automated Ultrasonic Gantry & Robotic Composite Inspection Solution
GE Krautkramer Rokstar is the ultimate ultrasonic inspection solution for aerospace composite structures. This hybrid machine combines the dimensional control of Cartesian gantry systems with the flexibility of articulating robot solutions. The result is a rock solid, 13 axis scanning system with a wide operating range capable of accurately and efficiently inspecting a variety of fabricated parts from large relatively planar wing skins to small complex 3D components.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
• Robust industrial design with global service and support structure
• Industry leading application tooling for high throughput pulse echo and through transmission scanning
• Common ultrasonic instrument and software platform for conventional and phased array ultrasonic testing
• Outstanding, high dynamic range ultrasonic testing performance
• Simple operation by a single operator
• Advanced software tools for inspection analysis and automated report generation
• Quick change or semi-automated application tool selection and attachment to the scanning axes.
GE Krautkramer Rokstar Brochure
|GE Krautkramer RokStar Brochure 299 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.