GE Krautkramer Hydrastar: Dual Robotic Ultrasonic Solution for Composite Aerospace Inspection
GE Krautkramer Hydrastar is GE’s robot based automated ultrasonic platform for the inspection of complex composite aerospace structures. GE Krautkramer Hydrastar systems are complete turnkey solutions available in single and dual robot configurations with optional linear slides and turntables to inspect a wide variety of component geometries.
The GE Krautkramer Hydrastar design incorporates several GE patented technologies including wide area phased array squirters and reverse phasing surface adaptation. The result is industry leading productivity.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Industry standard robots with global service and support structure
- Industry leading application tooling for high throughput pulse echo and through transmission scanning
- Common ultrasonic instrument and software platform for conventional and phased array ultrasonic testing
- Outstanding, high dynamic range ultrasonic testing performance
- Simple operation by a single operator
- Advanced software tools for inspection analysis and automated report generation.
- Semi-automated application tool selection and attachment to the robot
High Throughput Application Tools:
- Conventional TTU Squirters available in single or dual frequency configurations
- Wide Area Phased Array TTU Squirters
- Phased Array Skin Bubbler
- Phased Array Inside Radius Bubbler
- Phased Array Outside Radius Bubbler
- Phased Array Stringer Bubbler
|GE Krautkramer Hydrastar Brochure 271 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.