GE Krautkramer GRP - Ultrasonic Seamless Tube and Pipe Tester
GRP is a full body ultrasonic tube and pipe tester with stationary probes system or portal solutions with moving probes for seamless and Electrical Resistance Welded (ERW) tubes. Models for different test techniques are available in diameters from 60 to 500 mm.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Ultrasonic fully body inspection of seamless or ERW tubes with high throughput
- Detects longitudinal, transverse , oblique and lamination defects of welded tubes and pipes
- Eccentricity and wall thickness measurement
- Optional Paint Brush technique for gapless oblique flaw detection +-45°
- Steering and Paint Brush in 1 cycle
- Powered by new high-end USIP|xx test electronics
- Example tube cycle time 40-90 sec.(valid for tube OD 114-406 mm, length 14 m, 2 carriage mechanics)
- OCTG manufacturers
- Seamless and ERW tube mills
- Hot rolled and/or cold finished tubes
- Full body tube inspection
- DIN EN 10246-6, -7, -14
- EN ISO 10893-8, -10, -12
- API 5CT, 5L, 5D(other specifications on request)
- Outer diameter 60-500 mm
- Wall thickness 3-50 mm
- Length 6-15 m(other dimensions on request)
|GE Krautkramer GRP - Ultrasonic Tube and Pipe Tester Brochure 1 MB||English|
|Principle of Ultrasonic Testing of Seamless Tubes 559 KB||English|
|Shape UT Brochure 10 MB||English|
|Shape UT Infographic 934 KB||English|
|ShapeUT: a 360° inspection (World Pipelines 9/2017) 5 MB||English|
1-5 of 5
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.