GE Krautkramer ERW-OFF, Off Line ERW Weld Inspection System
GE Krautkramer ERW-OFF is designed for final weld seam inspection of ERW/HFI welded steel pipe. The system incorporates the ultrasonic testing capabilities required to meet various API standards including API-5L and API-5CT. In addition to weld seam inspection, the GE Krautkramer ERW-OFF is available with optional GKP full body inspection capability. This additional function allows for dual operation of weld seam and full body inspection of two pipes in parallel at production speeds meeting the full requirement of API-5CT.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Configurations available to meet API-5L and API-5CT.
- Wall thickness and full body testing application options available.
- Robust mechanical structure to ensure proper control of inspection method
- Weld tracking capability utilizing optically driven reference line following
- Test range from .08 - 0.66 m (3 - 26 in.) and wall-thickness from 3.18 - 25.4 mm (1/8 - 1 in.)
- Production speeds up to 2 m/secs (6.56ft./secs) depending on configuration.
- Custom probe configurations available to address various wall thicknesses and additional inspection requirements
- Available in Conventional or Phased Array ultrasonic configurations
|Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Pipe Technology Brochure 721 KB||Chinese|
|Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Pipe Technology Brochure 552 KB||English|
|Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Pipe Technology Brochure 553 KB||French|
1-3 of 3
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.