GE Krautkramer Automated Plate Tester
GE's Krautkramer line of automated, in-line plate testers span applications from steel strips used in Spiral Welded and Electro-Resistance Welded Pipes to heavy plates used in wind tower and other demanding structural applications. These systems are complete turnkey systems ready to integrate into customer production lines.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Configurations available for plates 1.5 m – 5 m (4.92 - 16.40 ft.) in width and 6 mm – 100 mm (.24 - 3.94 in.) in thickness
- Material handling solutions available for plates up to 55 m (180 ft.) in length.
- Probe arrays available for top or bottom surface testing.
- Optional edge, head and tail inspection capability
- Probe holders with hardened steel slides ensuring long life and ultrasonic probe protection.
- Ultrasonic probes provided in separate Transmitter and Receiver crystals to ensure proper part inspection.
- Variable linear throughput speeds up to 1000mm/s (3.28 inches/s)
- Report generator stating the condition of every plate evaluated according to the chosen standard
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.