Corrosion Mapping with Single-Axis Scanner
Single line scans are frequently stitched together to create corrosion maps. This may happen because a two-axis scanner is unavailable or sufficient space does not exist to properly attach the larger scanner to the asset. Often, this stitching exercise is a cumbersome process that may delay delivery of the final report. The possibility of error is also increased by using an offline stitching process.
Inspection of assets subject to internal corrosion and erosive wall loss such as piping, storage tanks, and other critical assets; requiring mapping and visual display of remaining wall thickness.
Hand-held encoded scanner with manual indexing for efficient corrosion inspections.
By utilizing the workflow guided concept of BHGE's Mentor UT, technician set-up time can be minimized--enabling asset owners to consistently receive corrosion maps time and time again.
Pricing available upon request
Key Features & Equipment Used
• Customizable Hand Scanning App on the Mentor UT provides a guided workflow to standardize and reduce time for calibration and set-up of inspection
• Touch screen operation for fast and easy interrogation
of suspect areas
• DM Array probe optimized for pitting corrosion detection
- Modular probe design for cost effective replacement
• Palm Scanner for consistent coupling pressure during scanning
- Manual indexing for large area inspection scans
• Mentor UT Phased Array Flaw Detector - P/N 100N3883
• DM Acoustic Module (5 MHZ x 1.5 mm) - P/N DMARRAY_MOD1
• Probe Cable (3 m; Side Exit) - P/N DMCABLE_3M_RT
• Palm Flat Scanner with Encoder - P/N 0600176
• Encoder Adapter for Mentor UT - P/N 0600185
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.