GE XDP Explosion-Proof Gas Transmitter Display
GE's XDP display package provides a microprocessor-based, explosion-proof control platform for the XMO2 thermoparamagnetic oxygen transmitter, the XMTC thermal conductivity transmitter or any other 4-20mA output transmitter.
The rugged XDP display/controller is microprocessor-based and certified to Class 1, Division1, Groups B, C, D and ATEX EEx d IIC T6. Most importantly, the unit features an infrared, thru-glass touch keypad, allowing complete access to all of the XDP user programmable features.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Infrared keypad - allows field engineers to interact with the analyzer through the front display without the need of opening the enclosure and thus avoiding the need for traditional hot work permits
- Explosion-proof display/controller
- Compatible with XMO2 oxygen transmitter, XMTC thermal conductivity gas transmitter or any 4-20mA output transmitter
- Universal input power supply
- IR through-the-glass keypad
- Fault alarm
- Auto-calibration alarm relays available for general applications
- Optional software specifically designed for use with the XMTC for hydrogen analysis on hydrogen cooled generator applications
- Measure all three gas cycles for hydrogen cooled generators: 0 to 100 percent hydrogen in air; 0 to 100 percent hydrogen in carbon dioxide; 0 to 100 percent air in carbon dioxide
- Certified to Class 1, Division1, Groups B,C,D and ATEX EEx d IIC T6
The XDP explosion-proof display/controller is for use with:
- XMO2 thermoparamagnetic oxygen transmitter
- XMTC thermal conductivity hydrogen/gas transmitter
- Any other 4 to 20 mA output transmitter
|XDP (Standard Software) User's Manual 1 MB||English|
|XDP (H2-Cooled Generator Software) User's Manual 1 MB||English|
|XDP (H2-Cooled Generator Software) Quick Start 214 KB||English|
|XDP Emplosion Proof Display 673 KB||English|
|XDP Visor à prova de explosões XDP da Panametrics 78 KB||Portuguese|
|XMO2 Outline Installation Drawing 51 KB||English|
|Application Data Sheet_Gas Analyzers 41 KB||English||ZIP|
1-7 of 7
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.