oxy.IQ Galvanic Fuel Cell Oxygen (O2) Transmitter
The compact oxy.IQ, with its built-in microprocessor, is designed to easily fit into any installation site. With two-wire loop power, it can be installed right at the sampling point instead of having to be rack or panel mounted.
The intuitive interface means you can program oxygen analysis on the keypad and display. From selecting and programming desired ranges to performing sensor diagnostics and setting low-reading alarms, this fuel oxygen cell analyzer is smart enough to tell you exactly what you want to know.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
• A long life span and low power requirement
• Provides superior performance, accuracy and stability even in hazardous environments
• Innovative design eliminates the potential for negative signal output, reduces sources of contamination and eliminates electrolyte leakage
• Unaffected by other background gases or hydrocarbons and is compatible with acid gases
• A self-contained cell means there is little maintenance required because there are no electrolytes to change or electrodes to clean
• Two-wire, loop-powered 4 to 20 mA transmitter
• Display with keypad
• Intrinsically safe option
• Ex flameproof option
• Proven galvanic fuel cell O2 sensor technology
• User selectable ranges for ppm and percent oxygen
• User-friendly and intuitive user interface with diagnostics
• Microprocessor-based, all-digital technology for reliable operation
• Low maintenance, economical and compact
• Sensor failure output error
• Sensor lifetime indication
• NAMUR error indication
With the oxy.IQ you have the confidence of knowing that your product comes from a long history of measurement expertise. Along with our global reach and support, we are hard at work at GE to bring you innovative measurement and sensing technologies.
The oxy.IQ oxygen O2 transmitter is designed for use in:
- Glove box purge and leak detection
- Natural gas
- Semiconductor wafer machines
- Coating process machines
- Membrane air separators
- Inert welding gases
- Pure gaseous hydrocarbon streams
- Process monitoring of gaseous monomers
- Heat treating and bright annealing
|oxy.IQ Datasheet 327 KB||English|
|oxy.IQ Datasheet 554 KB||German|
|oxy.IQ Datasheet 325 KB||Portuguese|
|oxy.IQ Datasheet 437 KB||Russian|
|oxy.IQ Datasheet 322 KB||Spanish|
|oxy.IQ User's Manual 5 MB||English|
|oxy.IQ User's Manual 3 MB||French|
|oxy.IQ User's Manual 3 MB||German|
|oxy.IQ User's Manual 3 MB||Portuguese|
|oxy.IQ User's Manual 3 MB||Russian|
|oxy.IQ User's Manual 3 MB||Spanish|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 187 KB||English|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 192 KB||French|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 123 KB||German|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 146 KB||Italian|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 115 KB||Russian|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 202 KB||Spanish|
1-10 of 17
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.