DF-300E Delta F Series Oxygen Analyzer/Sensor
The DF-300E family of oxygen analyzers provides access to accurate, sensitive and rapid oxygen analysis and flexibility across the broadest range of applications. For more than three decades, the heart of Delta-F oxygen analyzers has been a unique, coulometric sensor - the ultimate in sensitivity.
This long term reliable sensor uses a non-depleting, ambient temperature oxygen reaction to produce a current flow that is precisely proportional to the number of oxygen molecules reduced at the cathode.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Oxygen analysis flexibility for multiple industries including semiconductor, hydrocarbon processing, chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and more
- The performance and flexibility to meet a wide range of application requirements
- Fast response so you ran react to problems immediately
- Rapid upset recovery response
- Compact and modular design to fit into your plant and process easily
- Affordability you need to justify implementation
- An inert cathode immune to damage from trace levels of acid and hydrocarbons
- A non-depleting anode so there's no drifting over time, no false low readings and no frequent recalibrations
- Acid tolerance - the optional STAB-EL™ system removes acids and ionic impurities from the electrolyte
PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Improved purge-down time
- Improved upset recovery
- Elimination of the need for Quick Start
- Improved speed of response
- Extended range of operationl/low end resolution
- Improved linearity and accuracy
- Improved baseline stability
- Improved temperature stability
- 25% improvement in hardiness/acid gas tolerance
Please note this product is not available in the U.S.
|DF-100E Series Oxygen Analyzers 498 KB||English|
|DF-300E Series Oxygen Analyzer 686 KB||English|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 187 KB||English|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 192 KB||French|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 123 KB||German|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 146 KB||Italian|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 115 KB||Russian|
|Gas Analysis Solutions Product Guide 202 KB||Spanish|
|Application Data Sheet_Gas Analyzers 41 KB||English||ZIP|
1-9 of 9
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.