XMTC Thermal Conductivity Transmitter & Analyzer
GE's XMTC Thermal Conductivity Transmitter is suitable for thermal conductivity analysis of hydrogen and other gases.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Optimized reaction processes
- Improved efficiency and increased process uptime
- Greater safety assurance
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Reduced installation cost for hazardous area locations
- Remote monitoring
The XMTC thermal conductivity gas transmitter is designed for use in the following industries and applications:
- H2 in N2; atmosphere in metal heat-treating furnaces
Electric Power Industry
- H2 in cooling systems for generators
- H2 in hydrocarbon streams
- H2 in ammonia synthesis gas
- H2 in methanol synthesis gas
- H2 in chlorine plants
- CO2 in methane
- CO2 in biogas
- CH4 in biogas
Gas Production Industry
- Purity monitoring of argon, hydrogen, nitrogen and helium
- CO2 in fermentation processes
1-10 of 21
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.