TMO2D Display and Power Supply
The TMO2D is an optional display and control module that enhances the performance and operation of transmitters such as the XMO2, XMTC or O2X1. It provides a two-line x 24-character backlit LCD display, display and option programming via keyboard, recorder outputs, alarm relays, and relays for driving sample system solenoids for automatic zero and span calibration, as well as a 24 VDC power supply for the transmitter.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Two-line x 24-character backlit LCD
- Single or dual isolated, 4 to 20 mA outputs
- Up to four field-configurable process alarms
- Automatic calibration relays
- Provides microprocessor-based oxygen signal compensation for improved accuracy for the TMO2 transmitter
- Autoverification/Autocalibration: Optional features provides long-term, hands-off operation: Controls solenoid valves in the sample system to bring zero and span gases to the transmitter
- Compares the calibration gas readings with factory data to verify proper calibration
- Makes corrections automatically and notifies the user via the front panel display and alarm contacts
The TMO2D display/controller is designed for use with:
- XMO2 thermoparamagnetic oxygen transmitter
- O2X1 galvanic fuel cell oxygen transmitter
- XMTC thermal-conductivity hydrogen/gas transmitter
- Any other 4 to 20 mA output transmitter
|TMO2D (SN 1349 and Lower Software STD.004E and Lower) 2 MB||English|
|TMO2D (SN 1350 and Higher Software STD.004F and Higher) 1 MB||English|
|TMO2D Display and Control Module 402 KB||English|
|TMO2D Display and Control Module 246 KB||Portuguese|
|TMO2D With Fault Alarm Event Log Operating Manual 92 KB||English|
|TMO2D with lbl.004.f Software for 3 cal. Curves Operating Manual 42 KB||English|
|TMO2D-TC Operating Manual 4 MB||English|
|Application Data Sheet_Gas Analyzers 41 KB||English||ZIP|
1-8 of 8
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.