PanaFlow MV82 Insertion Multivariable Mass Vortex Flow Meter
GE’s PanaFlow MV82 insertion multivariable mass vortex flow meter is the next generation of vortex meters. PanaFlow MV82’s multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid state pressure transducer that measures the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids.
PanaFlow MV82 measures velocity, temperature and pressure at the same location, which provides more accurate process measurement.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Multivariable vortex flowmeter for measuring volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, and mass flow using a single meter
- Advanced design and digital signal processing for vibration isolation
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable meter for volumetric and mass flow measurement in most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Energy management through accurate measurement of both temperature and mass flow simultaneously
- Remote monitoring and integration to Distributed Control System (DCS) using HART® and Modbus® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support using MV meter with no moving parts
- Certified for Division 1/Zone 1
- Explosive Atmospheres
- Ideal for high temperature and high velocity steam
- Power Generation — steam applications
- Industrial — HVAC, district energy management
- Commercial — building, campus and facility energy management
- Oil & gas — allocation of natural gas
- Petrochemical — mass balancing, reaction processes heating
1-9 of 9
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.