PanaFlow MV80/MV84 Vortex Multivariable Mass Flow Meter
The PanaFlow MV80 and MV84 represent the next generation in vortex meters. Their multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid state pressure transducer that measure the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids. PanaFlow MV80 and MV84 measure velocity, temperature and pressure at the same location in a single meter, which provides more accurate process measurement.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Measure volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, energy, and mass flow using a single meter
- Measure most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Advanced design and digital signal processing for vibration isolation
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable
- Energy management through accurate measurement of both temperature and mass flow simultaneously
- Remote monitoring and integration to DCS using HART®, Modbus®, and BACnet® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support using a multivariable meter with no moving parts
- MV84 available with reducer design to monitor lower flow rates without additional straight run piping
- Ideal for high temperature and high velocity steam
- Power generation: fuel and steam applications
- Industrial: HVAC, district energy management
- Commercial: building, campus and facility energy management
- Oil & gas: allocation of natural gas
- Petrochemical: mass balancing, reaction processes heating
|Panaflow MV80 In-line Multivariable Flowmeter for Mass Temperature and Pressure 192 KB||German|
|Panaflow MV80 In-line Multivariable Flowmeter for Mass Temperature and Pressure 163 KB||English|
|Panaflow™ MV80 & MV82 User's Manual 4 MB||English|
|PanaFlow™ MV80 & MV82 User's Manual 2 MB||French|
|PanaFlow™ MV80 & MV82 User's Manual 5 MB||German|
|Application Data Sheet_Vortex Flow Meter 45 KB||English||ZIP|
1-6 of 6
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.