TransPort PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
GE's TransPort PT878 portable flow meter packs big features into a small, lightweight package.
It is a go-anywhere portable meter with a rechargeable internal battery pack and universal power supply charger that is so easy to use that you can make your first flow measurement within just minutes of opening the box. It measures flow from outside plastic, metal or concrete-lined pipes nonintrusively, so there’s no pressure drop, leaks or contamination. Temperature transducers are available for measuring energy flow rate.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Its patented correlation algorithms resolve transit-time signals like no other flow meter
- Measures flow in ultrapure to extremely dirty liquids such as raw sewage and slurries
- IP67 submersibility to protect the unit against water damage
- Portable, small, lightweight and easy to use
- Non-intrusive flow measurement for most pipe sizes and materials, including lined pipes
- Velocity, volumetric and energy flow rates
- Totalized flow and trend data
- Built-in datalogger can store more than 100,000 flow data points and up to 32 sets of site location parameters
- Infrared port transfers datalog, site and other files to your PC
- Rechargeable battery provides six to eight hours of continuous remote operation
- Multiple language user interface - Second languages available are: Dutch, Castilian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, South America Spanish, Swedish
The TransPort PT878 portable liquid flowmeter is a complete portable ultrasonic flow metering system for measurement of:
- Potable water
- Cooling and heating water
- Ultrapure water and liquids
- Water/glycol solutions
- Crude oil
- Refined hydrocarbons
- Diesel and fuel oils
- Lubricating oils
- Other liquids
|TransPort PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter Brochure 280 KB||English|
|PT878 Flowmeter User's Manual 2 MB||English|
|PT878 Quick Start Guide 438 KB||English|
|CF-LP Calibration Factor 192 KB||English|
|PT878 - USB Interface Guide 270 KB||English|
|PT878 Flowmeter User's Manual 1 MB||Portuguese|
|C-ET Panametrics Clamp-on Waveguide Transducer System Data Sheet 239 KB||English|
|C-ET Ultrasonic Flow Transducer System Installation Guide 938 KB||English|
1-8 of 8
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.