GE PanaFlow HT SIL Ultrasonic Liquid Safety/Coker Flow Meter
The PanaFlow HT brings you the advantages of ultrasonic metering and takes on the difficult, bottom-of-the-refinery measurements. With Panametrics' advanced ultrasonic capabilities and GE's technology expertise, you can replace older technology in your safety system and put an end unexpected maintenance costs and process interruptions. This SIL-rated flow meter brings you a certified level of reliability, giving you confidence in safety-critical applications.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Ultrasonic flow measurement delivers reliable, stable performance
- SIL-rated analog output with HART®, other digital and analog outputs available
- IEC61508 certification
- Magnetic keyboard for programming without the need for hot permits
- Local or remote mounting
- Patented Bundle Waveguide Transducer (BWT) system protects transducers from extreme process tempratures
- Stronger signal for robust measurement
- High-Accuracy measurement
- Pulse echo technique eliminates "dead time" when the signal is outside the fluid for real time, accurate measurement in changing conditions
- Easy transducer replacement without process shutdown
- 3 to 16 in (80 to 400 mm) standars, up to 36 in (900 mm) available
- Multiple path configurations designed specially for quality and redundancy ±0.5% (typical) accuracy
- SIL Level 2 certified
- Hazardous area rated
- Extreme process temperatures -200°C (-328°F) to 600°C (1112°F)
Typical refinery applications include: vacuum distillation units, delayed coker units, fluidic catalytic cracking units, hydrotreaters, visbreakers and crude distillation units
PanaFlow HT is a SIL-rated flow meter used for flow measurement of liquids in either nominal or extremely high or low process temperatures. It is the first ultrasonic flow meter to receive SIL (Safety Integrity Level) certification. As a safety flow meter, or coker flow meter, the PanaFlow HT SIL flow meter is designed for use in safety-critical applications where reliability ensures reduction in risk to personnel, to plant assets, to the environment and to corporate reputation. It also brings advantages to any non-safety critical application where reliable ultrasonic flow measurement is required.
- Coker crude distillation
- Vacuum distillation
- Crude oil
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
|Panaflow HT Data Sheet 921 KB||English|
|PanaFlow HT Brochure 1 MB||English|
|PanaFlow HT Quick Start Guide 270 KB||English|
|PanaFlow HT Safety Manual for SIS 2 MB||English|
|PanaFlow HT User's Manual 5 MB||English|
|ATEX Certification 2 MB||English|
|IECEX Certification 100 KB||English|
|PanaFlow HT SIL Certification 946 KB||English|
|TUV Nord Technical Report for PanaFlow HT 496 KB||English|
|FM-USA Certification 138 KB||English|
|FM-Canada Certification 138 KB||English|
|PanaFlow HT Datasheet 974 KB||French|
|PanaFlow HT Datasheet 974 KB||German|
|PanaFlow HT Datasheet 969 KB||Italian|
|PanaFlow HT Datasheet 974 KB||Spanish|
1-10 of 15
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.