PanaFlow Z1G Volumetric Gas Flow Meter
The PanaFlow Z1G flow meter is the latest of a new generation of Panametrics ultrasonic flow meters. It is a single-path or dual-path wetted meter designed specifically for accurate and dependable measurements in gas applications. Designed for well-head flow measurements, such as coal bed methane, bio gas or any gas with high levels of impurities, the Z1G is engineered to the highest levels of reliability and built to handle difficult process conditions.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
• The cast body features no welds and highly accurate machined surfaces allowing accurate flow measurements even under low flow conditions
• With enclosed transducers, cables, and junction boxes, the possibility of environmental impacts or accidental user interference affecting the flow measurement is mimimized
• Ultra high powered transducers for high impurity gases
• Field replaceable transducers for easy maintenance
• Has a high turndown ratio to reliably measure the flow rate
• Ex-D certified for hazardous installations
• Provides a flow measurement with no pressure drop, no restriction in the pipe and no moving parts
• Minimal maintenance or upgrades
• High pressure rating
|Panaflow Z1G Data Sheet 160 KB||English|
|Panaflow Z1G User Manual 6 MB||English|
|PanaFlow Z1G Quick-Start Guide 530 KB||English|
|IECEX Certificate of Conformity 63 KB||English|
|Panaflow Tight Gas Wellhead Flowrate Measurement 673 KB||English|
|Application Success Story: Wet Gas Flow in Test Separator 207 KB||English|
1-6 of 6
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.