DigitalFlow XGF868i Ultrasonic Flare Gas Mass Flow Transmitter
The Panametrics DigitalFlow XGF868i is a low-cost, compact, and explosion-proof/flame-proof transmitter version of the Panametrics DigitalFlow GF868 flare gas mass flow meter. The XGF868i not only improves the efficiency of petrochemical plants, refineries and offshore platforms, but is used to conserve energy and reduce product loss by identifying sources of leaks into flare systems. It also improves compliance with pollution control regulations and reduces energy usage by accurately controlling the amount of steam fed to the flare tip.
Performance Testing and Documentation
With the largest installed base in the world, Panametrics flare gas flow meters have established a track record of accuracy through actual field operations and through third-party calibration testing. Customers now have an option of receiving detailed, customized documentation of performance directly from BHGE, where in-house calibration facilities test their meters to demonstrate uncertainties of better than 2%. This gives peace-of-mind assurance to customers requiring documented proof for regulatory compliance or for those who demand better than standard 2 to 5% accuracy during a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT). With this option, customers could avoid costly and time-consuming third-party testing.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- CSA, ATEX, and IECEx certifications
- Operates reliably even under unsteady flow, pulsating pressure, varying composition and temperature, harsh environments and the wide flow ranges typical of flare systems
- Measures velocity, volumetric and mass flow
- Delivers accurate flow rate, independent of gas composition
- Measures instantaneous average molecular weight
- Flow velocity is measurable from 0.1 to 394 ft/s (0.03 to 120 m/s) in pipes or stack sizes up to 120 in (3 m) in diameter
- Bi-directional velocity range: -328 to 328 ft/s (-100 to 100 m/s)
- Accurate low flow rate measurement, 4000-to-1 turndown ratio
- One- or two-path configurations
- Allows cross flow immunity in large pipes
- Minimal maintenance due to no moving parts, no holes or tubes, and tolerance to dirty or wet conditions
- No pressure drop
- Field-proven installation techniques
- Easy serviceability
1-10 of 22
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.