PanaFlow MV82 Insertion Multivariable Mass Vortex Flow Meter
GE’s PanaFlow MV82 insertion multivariable mass vortex flow meter is the next generation of vortex meters. PanaFlow MV82’s multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid state pressure transducer that measures the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids.
PanaFlow MV82 measures velocity, temperature and pressure at the same location, which provides more accurate process measurement.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Multivariable vortex flowmeter for measuring volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, and mass flow using a single meter
- Advanced design and digital signal processing for vibration isolation
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable meter for volumetric and mass flow measurement in most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Energy management through accurate measurement of both temperature and mass flow simultaneously
- Remote monitoring and integration to Distributed Control System (DCS) using HART® and Modbus® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support using MV meter with no moving parts
- Certified for Division 1/Zone 1
- Explosive Atmospheres
1-6 of 6
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Opens New NDT Technology Solutions Centre In UK
Featuring Computed Tomography, Digital Radiography, Ultrasonic, Eddy Current, and Remote Visual Technology
Groby, UK - 19...
GE Introduces New Module for Planar Computed Tomography
Scans complex electronic assemblies for 2D slice and 3D CT board evaluation without overlaying features in the X-ray image
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.