PanaFlow MV82 Insertion Multivariable Mass Vortex Flow Meter
GE’s PanaFlow MV82 insertion multivariable mass vortex flow meter is the next generation of vortex meters. PanaFlow MV82’s multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid state pressure transducer that measures the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids. PanaFlow MV82 measures velocity, temperature and pressure at the same location, which provides more accurate process measurement.
Features and Benefits
- Multivariable vortex flowmeter for measuring volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, and mass flow using a single meter
- Advanced design and digital signal processing for vibration isolation
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable meter for volumetric and mass flow measurement in most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Energy management through accurate measurement of both temperature and mass flow simultaneously
- Remote monitoring and integration to DCS using HART® and Modbus® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support using MV meter with no moving parts
- Certified for Division 1/Zone 1
- Explosive Atmospheres
1-6 of 6
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.