PanaFlow MV80 In-line Multivariable Mass Vortex Flow Meter
GE's PanaFlow MV80 in-line multivariable mass vortex flow meter is the next generation in vortex meters. Its multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid state pressure transducer that measures the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids. PanaFlow MV80 measures velocity,temperature and pressure at the same location, which provides more accurate process measurement.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Measures volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, energy, and mass flow using a single meter
- Measures most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Advanced design and digital signal processing for vibration isolation
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable
- Energy management through accurate measurement of both temperature and mass flow simultaneously
- Remote monitoring and integration to DCS using HART® and Modbus® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support using MV meter with no moving parts
1-4 of 4
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
GE Inspection Technologies Opens Second Manufacturing Plant for Industrial Computed Tomography Systems
New plant meets increasing demand for 3D CT in quality labs and industrial production
Wunstorf, Germany - August 11, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.