PanaFlow MV80 In-line Multivariable Mass Vortex Flow Meter
GE's PanaFlow MV80 in-line multivariable mass vortex flow meter is the next generation in vortex meters. Its multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid state pressure transducer that measures the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids. PanaFlow MV80 measures velocity,temperature and pressure at the same location, which provides more accurate process measurement.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Measures volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, energy, and mass flow using a single meter
- Measures most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Advanced design and digital signal processing for vibration isolation
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable
- Energy management through accurate measurement of both temperature and mass flow simultaneously
- Remote monitoring and integration to DCS using HART® and Modbus® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support using MV meter with no moving parts
1-4 of 4
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the Next Phase of System 1 Evolution Designed to Improve Asset Health and Fuel the Industrial Internet
Enhanced connectivity enables operation-wide condition monitoring and diagnostics through a single software solution
GE Industrial Control Processes Now Achilles Practices Certified for Enhanced Cyber Security
APC incorporates IEC standards and will ensure compliance upon implementation
Longmont, Colo. – September 15, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.