TransPort PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
GE's TransPort PT878 portable flow meter packs big features into a small, lightweight package.
It is a go-anywhere portable meter with a rechargeable internal battery pack and universal power supply charger that is so easy to use that you can make your first flow measurement within just minutes of opening the box. It measures flow from outside plastic, metal or concrete-lined pipes nonintrusively, so there’s no pressure drop, leaks or contamination. Temperature transducers are available for measuring energy flow rate.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Its patented correlation algorithms resolve transit-time signals like no other flow meter
- Measures flow in ultrapure to extremely dirty liquids such as raw sewage and slurries
- IP67 submersibility to protect the unit against water damage
- Portable, small, lightweight and easy to use
- Non-intrusive flow measurement for most pipe sizes and materials, including lined pipes
- Velocity, volumetric and energy flow rates
- Totalized flow and trend data
- Built-in datalogger can store more than 100,000 flow data points and up to 32 sets of site location parameters
- Infrared port transfers datalog, site and other files to your PC
- Rechargeable battery provides six to eight hours of continuous remote operation
- Multiple language user interface - Second languages available are: Dutch, Castilian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, South America Spanish, Swedish
|TransPort PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter Brochure 280 KB||English|
|PT878 Flowmeter User's Manual 2 MB||English|
|PT878 Quick Start Guide 438 KB||English|
|CF-LP Calibration Factor 192 KB||English|
|PT878 - USB Interface Guide 270 KB||English|
|PT878 Flowmeter User's Manual 1 MB||Portuguese|
|C-ET Panametrics Clamp-on Waveguide Transducer System Data Sheet 239 KB||English|
1-7 of 7
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.