TransPort PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
GE's TransPort PT878 portable flow meter packs big features into a small, lightweight package.
It is a go-anywhere portable meter with a rechargeable internal battery pack and universal power supply charger that is so easy to use that you can make your first flow measurement within just minutes of opening the box. It measures flow from outside plastic, metal or concrete-lined pipes nonintrusively, so there’s no pressure drop, leaks or contamination. Temperature transducers are available for measuring energy flow rate.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Its patented correlation algorithms resolve transit-time signals like no other flow meter
- Measures flow in ultrapure to extremely dirty liquids such as raw sewage and slurries
- IP67 submersibility to protect the unit against water damage
- Portable, small, lightweight and easy to use
- Non-intrusive flow measurement for most pipe sizes and materials, including lined pipes
- Velocity, volumetric and energy flow rates
- Totalized flow and trend data
- Built-in datalogger can store more than 100,000 flow data points and up to 32 sets of site location parameters
- Infrared port transfers datalog, site and other files to your PC
- Rechargeable battery provides six to eight hours of continuous remote operation
- Multiple language user interface - Second languages available are: Dutch, Castilian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, South America Spanish, Swedish
|TransPort PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter Brochure 280 KB||English|
|PT878 Flowmeter User's Manual 2 MB||English|
|PT878 Quick Start Guide 438 KB||English|
|CF-LP Calibration Factor 192 KB||English|
|PT878 - USB Interface Guide 270 KB||English|
|PT878 Flowmeter User's Manual 1 MB||Portuguese|
1-6 of 6
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the Next Phase of System 1 Evolution Designed to Improve Asset Health and Fuel the Industrial Internet
Enhanced connectivity enables operation-wide condition monitoring and diagnostics through a single software solution
GE Industrial Control Processes Now Achilles Practices Certified for Enhanced Cyber Security
APC incorporates IEC standards and will ensure compliance upon implementation
Longmont, Colo. – September 15, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.