TransPort PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
GE's TransPort PT878 portable flow meter packs big features into a small, lightweight package.
It is a go-anywhere portable meter with a rechargeable internal battery pack and universal power supply charger that is so easy to use that you can make your first flow measurement within just minutes of opening the box. It measures flow from outside plastic, metal or concrete-lined pipes nonintrusively, so there’s no pressure drop, leaks or contamination. Temperature transducers are available for measuring energy flow rate.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Its patented correlation algorithms resolve transit-time signals like no other flow meter
- Measures flow in ultrapure to extremely dirty liquids such as raw sewage and slurries
- IP67 submersibility to protect the unit against water damage
- Portable, small, lightweight and easy to use
- Non-intrusive flow measurement for most pipe sizes and materials, including lined pipes
- Velocity, volumetric and energy flow rates
- Totalized flow and trend data
- Built-in datalogger can store more than 100,000 flow data points and up to 32 sets of site location parameters
- Infrared port transfers datalog, site and other files to your PC
- Rechargeable battery provides six to eight hours of continuous remote operation
- Multiple language user interface - Second languages available are: Dutch, Castilian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, South America Spanish, Swedish
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Unveils New Under-Railcar, Ultrasonic Wheel Inspection System
Combines GE’s Industry-Leading Ultrasonic Instrumentation Platform With Purpose-Designed Mechanics and Easy-to-Use Software
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.