PanaFlow Z3 Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
The PanaFlow Z3 is the latest of a new generation of Panametrics ultrasonic flow meters. It is a three-path wetted meter designed specifically for low-risk, accurate and repeatable measurement of nominal temperature liquids. With a sleek industrial design and ultra-reliable electronics, it provides a top-of-the-line choice for process and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
• New, highly reliable electronics
• Cast flowcell with aesthetic industrial look
• No extended buffers
• No certified junction boxes
• No external cables
• Three-path design for accuracy and redundancy
• Extra path for peace-of-mind redundancy
• Field replaceable transducers for easy maintenance
• New design Vitality software is intuitive and easy to use
• XMT910 electronics, designed for ultra reliability, communicate seamlessly in HART® or Modbus protocol
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
• Does not have the maintenance required with other, non-ultrasonic types of flow meters
• No drifting, no pressure drop, no restriction in the pipe and no moving parts---nothing to impact the process or damage the meter
|Panaflow Z3 Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter 330 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.