PanaFlow Z3 Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
The PanaFlow Z3 is the latest of a new generation of Panametrics ultrasonic flow meters. It is a three-path wetted meter designed specifically for low-risk, accurate and repeatable measurement of nominal temperature liquids. With a sleek industrial design and ultra-reliable electronics, it provides a top-of-the-line choice for process and industrial applications.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
• New, highly reliable electronics
• Cast flowcell with aesthetic industrial look
• No extended buffers
• No certified junction boxes
• No external cables
• Three-path design for accuracy and redundancy
• Extra path for peace-of-mind redundancy
• Field replaceable transducers for easy maintenance
• New design Vitality software is intuitive and easy to use
• XMT910 electronics, designed for ultra reliability, communicate seamlessly in HART® or Modbus protocol
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
• Does not have the maintenance required with other, non-ultrasonic types of flow meters
• No drifting, no pressure drop, no restriction in the pipe and no moving parts---nothing to impact the process or damage the meter
|Panaflow Z3 Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter 330 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the Next Phase of System 1 Evolution Designed to Improve Asset Health and Fuel the Industrial Internet
Enhanced connectivity enables operation-wide condition monitoring and diagnostics through a single software solution
GE Industrial Control Processes Now Achilles Practices Certified for Enhanced Cyber Security
APC incorporates IEC standards and will ensure compliance upon implementation
Longmont, Colo. – September 15, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.