PanaFlow Z3 Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
The PanaFlow Z3 is the latest of a new generation of Panametrics ultrasonic flow meters. It is a three-path wetted meter designed specifically for low-risk, accurate and repeatable measurement of nominal temperature liquids. With a sleek industrial design and ultra-reliable electronics, it provides a top-of-the-line choice for process and industrial applications.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
• New, highly reliable electronics
• Cast flowcell with aesthetic industrial look
• No extended buffers
• No certified junction boxes
• No external cables
• Three-path design for accuracy and redundancy
• Extra path for peace-of-mind redundancy
• Field replaceable transducers for easy maintenance
• New design Vitality software is intuitive and easy to use
• XMT910 electronics, designed for ultra reliability, communicate seamlessly in HART® or Modbus protocol
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
• Does not have the maintenance required with other, non-ultrasonic types of flow meters
• No drifting, no pressure drop, no restriction in the pipe and no moving parts---nothing to impact the process or damage the meter
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.