PanaFlow Z3 Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter
The PanaFlow Z3 is the latest of a new generation of Panametrics ultrasonic flow meters. It is a three-path wetted meter designed specifically for low-risk, accurate and repeatable measurement of nominal temperature liquids. With a sleek industrial design and ultra-reliable electronics, it provides a top-of-the-line choice for process and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
• New, highly reliable electronics
• Cast flowcell with aesthetic industrial look
• No extended buffers
• No certified junction boxes
• No external cables
• Three-path design for accuracy and redundancy
• Extra path for peace-of-mind redundancy
• Field replaceable transducers for easy maintenance
• New design Vitality software is intuitive and easy to use
• XMT910 electronics, designed for ultra reliability, communicate seamlessly in HART® or Modbus protocol
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
• Does not have the maintenance required with other, non-ultrasonic types of flow meters
• No drifting, no pressure drop, no restriction in the pipe and no moving parts---nothing to impact the process or damage the meter
|Panaflow Z3 Ultrasonic Liquid Flow Meter 330 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.