PanaFlow Integrated Ultrasonic Flow Meter System
The GE PanaFlow Meter System wetted ultrasonic flow meter product for liquids, gases or steam uses standardized flow meter body designs with options for one or two-path ultrasonic transducers, and local or remote flow meter electronics. This complete system offers the benefits of ultrasonic flow measurement, including no pressure drop, no moving parts and low maintenance. It is preferred in the chemical, oil and gas, and other industries for permanent installation in rugged process environments.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- High performance, low costComplete ‘Plug-and-Play’ system
- Optional integral explosionproof / flameproof electronics, pre-wired to transducers
- No pressure drop
- Suitable for a wide range of temperatures and pressures
- 2 to 24 inch pipe size capability
- Simple installation
- No moving parts to replace and extremely low maintenance
- Designed for applications such as natural gas, fuel gas, hydrocarbon liquids or gases, solvents, weak acids, water, and saturated or superheated steam
|Panaflow Meter System 384 KB||English|
|Panaflow Meter System 470 KB||Italian|
|Panaflow Meter System Operating Manual 2 MB||English|
|Panaflow Meter System 388 KB||Russian|
|Sistema De Medicao Panaflow Medidor De Vazao Ultrassonico Da Panametrics 117 KB||Portuguese|
1-5 of 5
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest DPS5000
Provides performance unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
Groby, UK – January 20, 2016 — GE Measurement...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.