PanaFlow HT SIL Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The PanaFlow HT brings you the advantages of ultrasonic metering and takes on the difficult, bottom-of-the-refinery measurements. With Panametrics' advanced ultrasonic capabilities and GE's technology expertise, you can replace older technology in your safety system and put an end unexpected maintenance costs and process interruptions. This SIL-rated flow meter brings you a certified level of reliability, giving you confidence in safety-critical applications.
Features and Benefits
- Ultrasonic flow measurement delivers reliable, stable performance
- SIL-rated analog output with HART®, other digital and analog outputs available
- IEC61508 certification
- Magnetic keyboard for programming without the need need for hot permits
- Local or remote mounting
- Patented Bundle Waveguide Transducer (BWT) system protects transducers from extreme process tempratures
- Stronger signal for robust measurement
- High-Accuracy measurement
- Pulse echo technique eliminates "dead time" when the signal is outside the fluid for real time, accurate measurement in changing conditions
- Easy transducer replacement without process shutdown
- 3 to 16 in (80 to 400 mm) standars, up to 36 in (900 mm) available
- Multiple path configurations designed specially for quality and redundancy ±0.5% (typical) accuracy
- SIL Level 2 certified
- Hazardous area rated
- Extreme process temperatures -200°C (-328°F) to 600°C (1112°F)
Typical refinery applications include: vacuum distillation units, delayed coker units, fluidic catalytic cracking units, hydrotreaters, visbreakers and crude distillation units
|Panaflow HT Data Sheet 433 KB||English|
1-1 of 1
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.