PanaFlow HT SIL Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The PanaFlow HT brings you the advantages of ultrasonic metering and takes on the difficult, bottom-of-the-refinery measurements. With Panametrics' advanced ultrasonic capabilities and GE's technology expertise, you can replace older technology in your safety system and put an end unexpected maintenance costs and process interruptions. This SIL-rated flow meter brings you a certified level of reliability, giving you confidence in safety-critical applications.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Ultrasonic flow measurement delivers reliable, stable performance
- SIL-rated analog output with HART®, other digital and analog outputs available
- IEC61508 certification
- Magnetic keyboard for programming without the need need for hot permits
- Local or remote mounting
- Patented Bundle Waveguide Transducer (BWT) system protects transducers from extreme process tempratures
- Stronger signal for robust measurement
- High-Accuracy measurement
- Pulse echo technique eliminates "dead time" when the signal is outside the fluid for real time, accurate measurement in changing conditions
- Easy transducer replacement without process shutdown
- 3 to 16 in (80 to 400 mm) standars, up to 36 in (900 mm) available
- Multiple path configurations designed specially for quality and redundancy ±0.5% (typical) accuracy
- SIL Level 2 certified
- Hazardous area rated
- Extreme process temperatures -200°C (-328°F) to 600°C (1112°F)
Typical refinery applications include: vacuum distillation units, delayed coker units, fluidic catalytic cracking units, hydrotreaters, visbreakers and crude distillation units
|Panaflow HT Data Sheet 433 KB||English|
|PanaFlow HT Brochure 1 MB||English|
|PanaFlow HT Quick Start Guide 1 MB||English|
|PanaFlow HT Safety Manual for SIS 2 MB||English|
|PanaFlow HT User's Manual 5 MB||English|
|ATEX Certification 2 MB||English|
|IECEX Certification 100 KB||English|
|PanaFlow HT SIL Certification 946 KB||English|
|TUV Nord Technical Report for PanaFlow HT 496 KB||English|
|FM-USA Certification 138 KB||English|
|FM-Canada Certification 138 KB||English|
|PanaFlow HT Datasheet 974 KB||French|
|PanaFlow HT Datasheet 974 KB||German|
|PanaFlow HT Datasheet 969 KB||Italian|
|PanaFlow HT Datasheet 974 KB||Spanish|
1-10 of 15
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
How Remote Collaboration Improves Productivity in Nondestructive Testing
GE’s InspectionWorks Connect demonstrates real-time collaboration at Materials Testing Exhibition
SKANEATELES, NY, -...
GE Inspection Technologies Opens Second Manufacturing Plant for Industrial Computed Tomography Systems
New plant meets increasing demand for 3D CT in quality labs and industrial production
Wunstorf, Germany - August 11, 2015...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.