TransPort PT878GC Portable Ultrasonic Gas Flow Meter
The GE TransPort PT878GC brings clamp-on ultrasonic gas flow metering capability to the portable level. Designed for short-term flow survey work for natural gas pipeline, compressed air, inert gas or any compressed gas applications, it has the ability to measure gas flow rates, log data to internal memory and export flow data to a PC. It is especially useful for metering of erosive, corrosive, toxic, high-purity or sterile gases or in any application where penetrating the pipe wall is undesirable.
Features and Benefits
- Installation in 15 minutes
- No need for shutdowns or interrupting process as no tapping or cutting of pipe wall is required
- Noninvasive clamp-on transducers
- Temperatures up to 230 degrees C
- Velocity, volumetric, totalized actual and standard flow
- 3/4 to 24 inch pipe size capability
- Built-in datalogger for 100,000 measurements
- Built-in ultrasonic pipe-thickness gage (optional)
|Transport PT878GC Portable Flowmeter 370 KB||French|
|PT878GC Portable Gas Flowmeter User's Manual 7 MB||English|
|Transport PT878GC Portable Flowmeter 574 KB||English|
|Transport PT878GC Portable Flowmeter 568 KB||Spanish|
|Transport PT878GC Portable Flowmeter 332 KB||Italian|
|C-RL Installation Guide 5 MB||English|
1-6 of 6
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
GE Nexus Control System Now Available in North America
GE Nexus Control System provides flexible configuration and integrated software tools for centralized unit control, increased asset...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.