DigitalFlow GF868 Flare Gas Mass Ultrasonic Flow Meter
GE's Panametrics GF868 flare gas flow meter improves the efficiency of petrochemical plants, refineries and offshore platforms. It uses a proprietary algorithm to determine instantaneously the molecular weight and mass flow rate of the flare gas. The meter is used to conserve energy and reduce product loss by identifying sources of leaks into the flare systems and accurately controlling the amount of steam fed to the flare tip. It also helps improve compliance with pollution-control regulations.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Operates reliably even under unsteady flow, pulsating pressure, varying composition and temperature, harsh environments
- Velocity range: 0.1 to 394 ft/sec (0.03 to 120 m/s) or stack sizes up to 120 in (3 m) in diameter
- Bi-directional velocity range: -328 to 328 ft/s (-100 to 100 m/s)
- Velocity, mass and volumetric flow
- Instantaneous gas molecular weight
- Measurement independent of composition
- No moving parts or orifices - nothing to clog or wear out
- No regular maintenance required (flow measurement is independent of the gas properties)
GE's GF868 makes operations more efficient & reliable
|DigitalFlow GF868 Datasheet 281 KB||English|
|DigitalFlow GF868 Startup Guide 1 MB||English|
|DigitalFlow GF868 Programming Manual (1-Channel) 2 MB||English|
|DigitalFlow GF868 Programming Manual (2-Channel) 2 MB||English|
|DigitalFlow GF868 Service Manual 1 MB||English|
|T17 Transducer Installation Guide 2 MB||English|
|GF868 Brochure 350 KB||French|
|GF868 Brochure 2 MB||German|
|GF868 Brochure 720 KB||Italian|
|GF868 Brochure 407 KB||Portuguese|
|Flow Meter Communications Options 2 MB||English|
|Computational Fluid Dynamics 189 KB||English|
|Get Smart on Greenhouse Flare Gas Flow Measurement and Service 231 KB||English|
1-10 of 13
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest PTXPRESS Pressure Transmitter
New transmitter combines quality, simplicity and Druck silicon technology for use in industrial process applications.
Groby, UK –...
GE Announces the Release of the Latest DPS5000
Provides performance unmatched by traditional analogue sensors.
Groby, UK – January 20, 2016 — GE Measurement...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.