DigitalFlow GF868 Flare Gas Mass Ultrasonic Flow Meter
GE's Panametrics GF868 flare gas flow meter improves the efficiency of petrochemical plants, refineries and offshore platforms. It uses a proprietary algorithm to determine instantaneously the molecular weight and mass flow rate of the flare gas. The meter is used to conserve energy and reduce product loss by identifying sources of leaks into the flare systems and accurately controlling the amount of steam fed to the flare tip. It also helps improve compliance with pollution-control regulations.
Features and Benefits
- Operates reliably even under unsteady flow, pulsating pressure, varying composition and temperature, harsh environments
- Velocity range: 0.1 to 394 ft/sec (0.03 to 120 m/s) or stack sizes up to 120 in (3 m) in diameter
- Bi-directional velocity range: -328 to 328 ft/s (-100 to 100 m/s)
- Velocity, mass and volumetric flow
- Instantaneous gas molecular weight
- Measurement independent of composition
- No moving parts or orifices - nothing to clog or wear out
- No regular maintenance required (flow measurement is independent of the gas properties)
GE's GF868 makes operations more efficient & reliable
|GF868 Datasheet 281 KB||English|
|GF868 Programming Manual 3 MB||English|
|GF868 Quick Start 2 MB||English|
|GF868 Service Manual 1 MB||English|
|T17 Installation Guide 5 MB||English|
|GF868 Brochure 350 KB||French|
|GF868 Brochure 2 MB||German|
|GF868 Brochure 720 KB||Italian|
|Computational Fluid Dynamics 189 KB||English|
|Flow Communications Guide 1 MB||English|
|Get Smart on Greenhouse Flare Gas Flow Measurement and Service 231 KB||English|
|GF868 Brochure 407 KB||Portuguese|
1-10 of 12
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.