TransPort PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter for Liquids
GE’s TransPort PT900 is a new generation portable clamp-on flow meter. It capitalizes on the ruggedness and superior performance of its predecessor, the Panametrics TransPort® PT878, but incorporates a whole new level of intuitive and user-friendly capability from today’s technology.
What’s new about the TransPort?
TransPort PT900 features a totally new clamping fixture and a compact flow transmitter with streamlined user interface on a wireless tablet. Regardless of your experience level, the TransPort is designed to be so easy to install and to use that it gives you confidence in the measurement.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
The TransPort® system includes clamping fixture with transducers, flow transmitter, carrying case and accessories. Options include an Android tablet, rechargeable battery pack, spare battery, thickness gauge and energy measurement kit. (View video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqc9zY2L3I.)
Powered by smart device technology, the TransPort combines the best in clamp-on performance with a great user experience. It offers:
- App-driven user interface with free app loaded from Google Play (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOIeIUIpxg) or from SD card (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJMARNEgP4k)
- Easy to use with intuitive programming on touchscreen Android tablet and fool-proof clamping fixture (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyZSYdexxjA)
- Bluetooth® communication between transmitter and tablet for wireless freedom (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWv9r9XuTKQ)
- Fifteen languages for global use
- Rugged transducers to handle difficult applications
- Fast responding transmitter with LED health indicators to ensure that it is ready to use
- 4GB of memory allowing for large data logs (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7ENpQfg6U&feature=youtu.be)
- Excellent accuracy (± 1% of reading)
The TransPort measures:
- Cooling and heating water
- Ultrapure water and liquids
- Water/glycol solutions
- Crude oil
- Refined hydrocarbons
- Diesel and fuel oils
- Lubricating oils
- Other liquids
1-10 of 65
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.