GE Industrial X-ray and CT Conference
May 16, 2017 - May 18, 2017 | 2017 Registration Information Coming Soon
Building on the success of the first North America conference in 2015, GE once again hosted the Industrial X-Ray and CT forum May 17-19, 2016. Our goal is to provide industrial users with access the latest developments in Industrial X-Ray and Computed Tomography from the foremost experts in the industrial and academic sectors. Special focus areas will include industrial process control and metrology, additive manufacturing inspection, composite inspection, CR/DR field radiography Oil & Gas sector, DICONDE conform data management.
The presentations from the 2016 Forum are below for your use.
Please "hold the date" for our 2017 Conference to be held May 16-18, 2017!
- 2016 Conference Agenda 110 KB
- Keynote Address - Ellegood - Making the Conversion to Digital 2 MB
- Bartscht - Advances in CT and Metrology 1 MB
- Bigelow - Nano CT for Academic Research 1 MB
- Cote - Advanced Display Technology 940 KB
- Hewes - Digital Storage Considerations 2 MB
- Liang - Advances in DDA Technology 1 MB
- Michaelson - High Voltage Diagnostics 2 MB
- Palmer - CT for Additive Manufacturing 9 MB
- Roth - Ceramic Matrix Composite Inspection 1 MB
- Simpson - Design Challenges for Additive Manufacturing 3 MB
- Stanley - Unlocking Natural History with CT 9 MB
- Telesz - Advances in 2D X-ray 1 MB
- 2016 Conference Photo (High Resolution) 1 MB
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.