Annual GE Industrial X-ray and CT Forum 2018
May 15, 2018 - May 17, 2018 | Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, 151 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, Ohio
Learn. Share. Experience.
We are excited to announce the 4th Annual GE Industrial X-ray and CT Forum 2018 and the official grand opening of our new Customer Solutions Center (CCS) in Cincinnati, OH! The Forum will consist of a two-day conference to be held downtown where we will learn about new technology advancements and share application knowledge and best practices, followed by a day to experience hands on tutorials and training at the brand-new GE Inspection Technologies Customer Solution Center.
The Forum will be focused around the following topics and application areas:
• Additive Manufacturing: CT for design optimization and internal feature visualization
• Aerospace: Inspection of complex castings, composites and industry standards
• Automotive: Quality control of advanced castings and cores, high performance plastics
• Electronics: Analysis of complex assemblies and lithium ion batteries
• Advanced Technology: Use of CT for measurement and metrology and high energy CT
• Tour of GE Inspection Technologies CSC including CT system live demonstrations
• In-depth system and software workshops
The new CSC is home to state of the art X-ray technology, Ultrasound and Remote Visual NDT solutions and dedicated training classrooms. Among the Radiography solutions available at the new facility are speed|scan, blade|line, v|tome|x c450, v|tome|x m300, nanotom m, nanome|x, as well as an X-ray vault for CR and DR demonstrations and a dedicated metrology room.
Early bird registration on or before March 31: $375.00
Regular Registration April 1 and after: $475.00
The fee includes: attendance at the X-ray Forum, tutorials, hands-on workshops, all lunches, evening events and dinners; as well as bus transfer to the GE Inspection Technologies Customer Solution Center (CSC).
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/4th-annual-geindustrial-x-ray-ct-forum-tick...