ActivePoint HMI Upgrade
In collaboration with nearly 100 global power plant operators, GE developed the ActivePoint HMI package to increase plant operator efficiency and awareness. The improved system provides simpler and more intuitive graphics and navigation while applying a more holistic strategy for the management of alarms and alerts, meaning operators and plant maintenance personnel can focus on what is important.
ActivePoint was designed with many industry standards in mind, including ISA 18.2 (for the O&G industry). This advanced software improves how operators interact with the system, enabling more informed decision making. In addition, the ActivePoint HMI provides the latest in GE's HMI technology to create even more benefit to the e-technology platforms, represented through the enhanced modular-based technology of the Mark* VIe, EX2100e and LS2100e.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Simplified graphics and navigation mean improved operator efficiency and reduction in errors.
- Improved alarm prioritization and rationalization reduces actionable alarms by 80%.
- New use of data to classify and prioritize alarms as diagnostic, alerts or actionables
- Suppresses and shelves alarms that are not risks or need immediate action
- Roles-based access displays necessary information to ease decisions.
- Can be deployed through commercial, industrial, panel mount and server-based thin client HMIs.
- Historical Trending – Dynamic control of objects on the screens enables operators to analyze issues, identify root causes, and take actions to avoid future problem.
|ActivePoint HMI Fact Sheet 173 KB||English|
1-1 von 1
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.