Mark VIe Distributed Control System
GE’s Mark VIe Distributed Control System (DCS) provides total plant control at a single level, combining the gas turbine, steam turbine, generator, boiler or HRSG, as well as balance-of plant equipment control in a single distributed architecture.
Built on our years of experience of providing superior turbine controls, GE’s Mark VIe control system is a flexible solution for today’s industry needs. The Mark VIe supports the most advanced turbine technology enabled by modern model-based control, providing a reliable, high-performance control system and the support to reduce plant lifecycle cost.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
The Mark VIe DCS offers a true plant solution compared to a traditional DCS approach to plant control, providing a variety of benefits to the controls engineer and plant operator. These benefits are realized from plant integration, improved plant operation, and reduced costs.
Integrating Plant Control provides:
- Unified plant control, monitoring, and data collection
- Full control from each operator station for all equipment through the HMI; one interface to monitor and control plant equipment
- Common screens and navigation for turbines and BOP
- Single vendor responsibility for gas turbine, steam turbine, HRSG, and BOP controls
- Eliminates turbine control and DCS interfaces
Improving Plant Operation through quality of your plant data through:
- Single configuration and diagnostic tool improves programming and troubleshooting, decreasing operator and maintenance training expenses
- Common alarm system with SOE capability for all digital inputs
- One-time coherent database for all plant equipment
- Plant-wide Historian with OSI Pi and Pi-to-Pi system interface options
Reducing Costs to increase your profitability through:
- Common hardware minimizes spare parts, training costs, and time and expenses associated with start-up
- Increased availability and reduced downtime through flexible redundancy
- Eliminates engineered gateways, hard-wired interfaces, and duplication which lowers engineering and installation costs
- Performance optimization and maintenance management software
- Central or remote I/O options provide flexibility in plant design and reduces installation costs
Standardize on a Mark VIe DCS platform for an integrated, reliable solution to reduce supplier interfaces, improve plant data quality, and increase profitability.
|Mark VIe Distributed Control System Fact Sheet 1 MB||English|
1-1 von 1
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.