Mark V to Mark VIe Migration
GE offers a Mark V to Mark VIe migration program to upgrade these legacy systems for turbines with minimum downtime. Mark VIe processors, power supplies, and communications are installed in the existing Mark V modules and connected to the existing I/O interface. Field terminations and turbine devices are retained to minimize installation time. Operator interfaces are replaced with modern HMIs, graphics packages, configuration and diagnostics tools, and Ethernet networks.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Increased compute power and I/O capacity for new features to improve turbine performance and reliability
- Modern, high-speed networks at all levels with Ethernet client/server capability
- Compatible with current programs for compliance with cyber-security standards, maintenance programs, and remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Elimination of single-point communication failures within the control and options for cost-effective network redundancy between controls and HMIs
- Ease of operation with improved graphics, alarm/event management, trending, etc.
- Many new I/O types to choose from and distribute in any configuration
- More efficient maintenance with one modern software tool for configuration of networks, processors, and I/O boards along with editors, block libraries, and diagnostics
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.