Bently Nevada Pressure Transducer Systems
GE Bently Nevada offers a very wide variety of pressure sensors or transmitters, each designed to handle the rigors of industrial environments and many capable of being installed in hazardous areas when appropriate I.S. barriers, galvanic isolation, or other means are used.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
The Cylinder Pressure System consists of the 165855 Cylinder Pressure Transducer and the 146824 Interconnect cable. It is intended for measuring the cyclic absolute pressure changes inside a reciprocating compressor cylinder. This transducer is an integral part of a Reciprocating Compressor Condition Monitoring and Asset Management System when utilized with our 3500/77M Cylinder Pressure Monitor and System 1* Plant Asset Management Software.
- The Cylinder Pressure Transducer has a robust design for high reliability in harsh chemical environments.
- The unique, patent-pending design also allows the transducer to continue to provide an accurate pressure reading, even after being continually cycled over large pressure gradients for an extended period of time.
- The transducer can also withstand over-pressure situations caused by application upsets without diaphragm degradation, returning to normal operation when the operating pressure returns to the transducer’s specified operating pressure range.
- The Cylinder Pressure Transducer is also designed to meet NEMA 4X and IP67 conditions for moisture ingression.
The 350500 Dynamic Pressure Charge Amplifier (DPCA) is a component in a dynamic pressure sensing system. This sensing system, which monitors pressure pulsations that result from combustion instability in gas turbine engines, consists of a charge-coupled piezoelectric pressure sensor, low noise interconnect cable, 350500 charge amplifier, and monitoring device.
- The dynamic pressure sensor should be a high-temperature piezoelectric type that converts dynamic pressure to an output signal scaled in pico-coulombs per unit of pressure.
- The 350500 charge amplifier design allows its use with a number of sensors designed to monitor combustion instability.
The Dual Pressure flexiTIM* module interfaces 2 individual pressure transducers to the Trendmaster* 2000 System and is intended for non-dynamic pressure applications.
- The flexiTIM module and cable interfaces with pressure transducers using a 4-pin, locking bayonet connection. Compatible transducers are standard, millivolt output type devices with an output sensitivity of 10 mV/V.
- This flexibility allows the dual pressure flexiTIM system to measure a wide range of pressures under a variety of operating conditions. We offer a standard transducer for use with the flexiTIM module for convenience.
|165855 Cylinder Pressure Transducer Data Sheet 261 KB||English|
|ORBIT 165855 Cylinder Pressure Transducer 72 KB||English|
|Channel Resonance in Reciprocating Compressor Cylinder Pressure Measurements White Paper 854 KB||English|
|Cylinder Pressure Transducer 171 KB||English|
|Cylinder Pressure Transducer Installation Pitfalls 119 KB||English|
|200132 Pressure Transducer Data Sheet 238 KB||English|
1-6 von 6
Components & Accessories
Use the arrows below to view all  components and accessories for this product
165855 Cylinder Pressure Transducer
The Cylinder Pressure System is intended for measuring the cyclic absolute pressure changes...Download 261 KB
200132 Dual Pressure flexiTIM* System
The Dual Pressure flexiTIM* module interfaces 2 individual pressure transducers to the...Download 238 KB
350500 Dynamic Pressure Charge Amplifier
The 350500 Dynamic Pressure Charge Amplifier (DPCA) is a component in a dynamic pressure...Download 310 KB
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.