high-flux|target for up to 2 times faster microCT scans or doubled resolution
Today, throughput-optimized high-power CT scans require larger focal spots to prevent target material from melting. But the larger that focal spot becomes, the lower the image quality, and the precision.
As part of GEs CT innovations bundle combined with scatter|correct and latest dynamic 41 detector technology, the new GE proprietary high-flux|target makes CT scanning more efficient to allow even robot based fully automated high productivity mass CT inspection on the production floor, e.g. in casting industry or additive manufacturing. Due to its high thermal conductivity properties based on material properties instead of complex rotating anode technology, the new target allows higher power on a smaller focal spot. So users can maintain high image quality and scan much faster, or with improved accuracy: up to 2x throughput at same resolution or up to 2x higher resolution without throughput impact
The new high-flux|target technology is not only an option for new phoenix x-ray and CT systems, but also as retrofit package for existing systems without any negative impact on geometric magnification properties of the X-ray source.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
• GE patented advanced X-ray target design based on material properties, not on a mechanical rotating anode concept
• Higher flux density due to optimized thermophysical performance
• Works with all lab and production process control microCT applications
• Up to 2 times throughput at the same high resolution
• Comparable high reliability and lifetime to conventional directional X-ray targets
• Increases inspection productivity, bringing CT from R&D applications to production floor
• Enables increased quality production, and allow users to catch more defects, reduce scraps, and stay ahead
• Option for all phoenix|x-ray directional microfocus X-ray tubes up to 300 kV
• Retrofit option for installed phoenix directional microfocus X-ray tubes, without impacting geometric magnification properties
• Fast and easy target exchange to perform CT scans with more than 100 W
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.