OC 4000 Distributed Control System (DCS)
For two decades, GE's OC 4000 distributed control systems have been delivering superior performance and reliability. It balances the security that comes from individual purpose-built controls with the convenience and data sharing capabilities that can only exist in a common, integrated platform. Today, these solutions can be found in more than 2,700 installations, controlling everything from complex plant control systems down to a single generator unit.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Expanded options for integrated control of your systems, from unit control to data management for ERP systems
- Highly-flexible network connections and communications gateways, with central I/O options
- Meets the requirements of a variety of complicated technological processes for monitoring and control
- Advanced software with a single configuration and diagnostic tool, to improve programming and troubleshooting and decrease operator training and maintenance expenses
- Increased availability and reduced downtime through flexible redundancy
- Common alarm system with sequence of events (SOE) capability for all digital input
- Common hardware minimizes spare parts, training costs and time and expense associated with start up
- No engineered gateways, hardwired interfaces and duplication for lower engineering and installation costs
|OC 4000 Distributed Control System(DCS) Fact Sheet 287 KB||English|
1-1 von 1
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.