Krautkramer USM 36 Portable Flaw Detector
GE's Krautkramer USM 36 is the latest development in GE’s USM range of flaw detectors. It combines the 21st century operating platform with the reliable and robust hardware of GE’s well-established Krautkramer portable flaw detection instruments. It incorporates a range of innovative flaw detection features to ensure that this new instrument is adopted as the everyday workhorse of flaw detectors by NDT inspectors globally.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
KRAUTKRAMER USM 36 BENEFITS
- Largest Viewable A-Scan Display in its Class
- Simple and Efficient Operation
- Flexible Data Reporting and Storage
- Comprehensive Connectivity
- Can be Used in the Harshest of Environments
- Available in Three Versions
KRAUTKRAMER 36 FEATURES
- Large 7 inch screen, with an 800x480 pixel resolution
- Signals easily viewed and accurately interpreted
- Uses the familiar rotary knobs of previous models
- Function keys minimized into a simple, intuitive 6-key keyboard
- Set-up data is transferable directly from these instruments, which share the same user interface
- Easy-to-interpret crispy A-scans
- Data reporting includes screen shots and A-scan videos
- All data stored on a removable SD-card and reports in jpeg or BMP format
- VGA connection allows the instrument’s display to be shown on an external monitor
- Fully protected against dust and water ingress to IP66
- Can be operated in temperatures from -10°C to +55°C
- Can be used in sandy deserts, frozen wastes and in the humid tropics
- Weighs 2.2 kg and is battery or mains operated
- Li-ion battery has life of more than 13 hours, with an integrated battery charger for those longer shifts
- Versatile instrument is offered in three versions to meet the most standard inspection codes
- The most advanced version can operate in DAC, AWS and DGS modes, features a powerful square wave pulser for excellent material penetration
- Can accommodate GE’s patented trueDGS probe technology
- Offers unrivaled accuracy in sizing of flaws using the DGS method, as well the patented Phantom Echo Detection technology
1-10 von 12
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.