GE Krautkramer Ultrasonic Immersion Tank Inspection Systems
GE's Krautkramer Tanks are a newly developed automatic ultrasonic C-Scan inspection platform. It utilizes a unique modular design approach to provide different scanning configurations for different types of test pieces. Every optional component is independent in function and integrates seamlessly with the basic framework. This flexible system not only satisfies diverse inspection requirements, but also achieves the perfect balance in terms of functionality, performance and cost.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Modular design: the basic system consists of a tank, a linear motorized mechanical 3-axes subsystem and a prober holder. Optional components, such as turntable, roller, chuck, motorized manipulator, special evaluation software, can be selected and combined to provide a tailor-made solution
- High precision scanning mechatronic devices to ensure motion accuracy
- Optional 6-axes coordinated motion control for automated 3D scanning
- Outstanding ultrasonic testing performance and electromagnetic compatibility
- Multi-channel, multi-batch and multi-task functions to improve inspection efficiencies
- Simple operation with application specific software based on Windows-7 operating system
- Dual monitors with real-time A/B/C-scan display
- Specified software tools to enhance flaw interpretation
Typical applications in the iron & steel, non-ferrous metal, aviation and automotive industry such as:
- Rod: cleanliness test of bearing steels (as per ASTM E588 or SEP1927)
- Ring: internal defects testing of bearing rings
- Plate: internal defects and bonding area inspection of sputtering targets
GE's Krautkramer Modular Tank Probe Manipulator Options
- Probe holder turns around its vertical axis
- Probe beam angle adjustable to different geometries and curved surfaces
- Fitted for 2 probes connections for increased productivity
- Sound beam angle adjustable to ± 20°
Combines an additional manual probe holder for mounting a single transducer
Manual vertical adjustment allowing high accuracy angle beam setting
Vertical setting up to 40°
|GE Krautkramer Tanks Brochure 223 KB||English|
|GE Krautkramer Lab Series Ultrasonic Inspection Tanks 8 MB||English|
1-2 von 2
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.