OptiComp Compressor Control Train Control Suite
Drawing on 25+ years of accumulated domain knowledge in turbine and compressor controls, in gas processing and pipelines, GE's OptiComp™ Integrated Compressor Control Suite offers a comprehensive and scalable solution with superior control software running on our fast and reliable Mark™ VIe control platform. GE can extend control and protective functions for equipment beyond the basic machine train, such as associated auxiliaries up to and including the entire compressor station.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
Eight Ways to Enhance Your Operations with GE’s OptiComp Integrated Compressor Control Suite
- Improved Process Control – Increased process turndown minimizes recycle or blow-off
- Improved Surge Control – Greater immunity to sudden load disturbances and process gas inlet variations
- Smoother Start-ups – One vendor means smoother design engineering, and well coordinated site start-up— just one cohesive team supporting a faster turnaround
- Ease of Operation – One common user interface for monitoring and control with data access from a single database, and one system for easier maintenance
- Increased Reliability – Fewer electronics, systems and interfaces increase the overall running reliability of the train
- Smaller footprint – Fewer control panels, fewer HMI Operator and Engineering workstations, and a single Historian
- Lower capital investment – Less hardware, less software, less spare parts, less time and money spent on training
- Lower lifecycle costs – Energy and production savings, reduced downtime, reduced mechanical wear and tear, fewer electronics to support
OptiComp Suite Applications and Options
• Gas gathering/process plants
• Gas reinjection
• Pipeline booster compression
• NGL processing
• Chemical/Petrochemical plants
• Ethylene plants
• Ammonia plants and Methanol plants
• Fertilizer plants
PRIME MOVER APPLICATIONS
• Industrial and aeroderivative gas/steam turbines
• Electric motors (fixed or variable speed)
COMPRESSORS & BLOWER APPLICATIONS
• Lube oil
• Seal oil
• Dry gas seals
• Station control and sequencing
|OptiComp Integrated Compressor Control Suite Brochure 1 MB||English|
|OptiComp Fact Sheet 168 KB||English|
|OptiComp Compressor Control Experience Fact Sheet 762 KB||English|
1-3 von 3
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.