Hydro Turbine Monitoring
Proven solutions for today’s challenges.
Now more than ever, complete and timely data on the health of hydroelectric generators is essential to ensuring availability and minimizing O&M costs. Flexible operations driven by increasingly variable grid demands and water management requirements introduce thermal, mechanical, and electrical stresses that were probably not considered in these machines’ original design. Digitization has unleashed the power of Condition Monitoring and Asset Performance Management, but comes with cyber security concerns.
To help you navigate these challenges, the Bently Nevada team developed the most comprehensive, scalable, and secure systems we’ve ever offered for monitoring the condition of hydroelectric turbine-generators, supported by industry’s largest global service and support network.
The Bently Nevada Difference
- Robust and reliable transducers, backed by a 3-year warranty
- 3500 System: Integrated Machinery Protection and Machinery Management
- 3500/46M module specifically for hydroelectric measurements
- Same hardware platform used in 70,000+ installations worldwide
- System 1: one condition monitoring & diagnostic software platform for all your machinery assets
- Enterprise Impact: data aggregation, fleet visibility, and hydro-specific analytics
- Connectivity to GE’s Predix platform for digital industrial applications
- Factory and on-site training available
Bently Nevada 3500 Series Machinery Monitoring System
Bently Nevada System 1 Condition Monitoring Software v6.90
Bently Nevada ADAPT 3701 Product Family
Bently Nevada 350300 Dynamic Pressure Sensor
Bently Nevada 3300XL Proximity & 4000 Air Gap Sensor Systems
Bently Nevada Seismic Sensor Systems
1-6 von 6
Condition Monitoring & Protection Services
You need to get the most out of your production assets. Your goal is to meet production commitments while lowering operating and maintenance expenses. We’ll work with you to accomplish that goal. We’ll ensure your system is properly maintained and being used to its full potential through our:
- Customized service agreements,
- Our Machinery Diagnostics experts,
- Our 24/7 continuous Remote Monitoring & Diagnostic Services, or
- Our cyber security, design installation, product installation, management and support services.
|Condition Monitoring Solutions for Hydro 745 KB||English|
|XY Measurements for Radial Position and Dynamic Motion in Hydro Turbine Generators 710 KB||English|
|Thrust Bearing Position Monitoring 3 MB||English|
|Monitoring Bearing Vibration with Seismic Transducers 6 MB||English|
|3500/46M Hydro Monitor: Smart Monitoring for the Intelligent Machine Age 2 MB||English|
|Multi State Analysis in Condition Monitoring Systems (CMS) 433 KB||English|
|Hydro Turbine Pressure Monitoring System 598 KB||English|
|Generator Vibrations Application Note 203 KB||English|
|Thrust bearing monitoring of vertical hydro-turbine-generators 2 MB||English|
1-9 von 9
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.