DigitalFlow XGF868i Flare Gas Ultrasonic Flow Meter
GE's Panametrics XGF868i flare gas flow meter is a low-cost, compact, and explosion/flame-proof transmitter version of the GF868 flare gas flow meter. The XGF868i not only improves the efficiency of petrochemical plants, refineries and offshore platforms but is used to conserve energy and reduce product loss by identifying sources of leaks into flare systems. It also improves compliance with pollution control regulations and reduces energy usage by accurately controlling the amount of steam fed to the flare tip.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- CSA, ATEX, and IECEx certifications
- Operates reliably even under unsteady flow, pulsating pressure, varying composition and temperature, harsh environments and the wide flow ranges typical of flare systems
- Measures velocity, volumetric and mass flow
- Delivers accurate flow rate, independent of gas composition
- Measures instantaneous average molecular weight
- Flow velocity is measurable from 0.1 to 394 ft/s (0.03 to 120 m/s) in pipes or stack sizes up to 120 in (3 m) in diameter
- Bi-directional velocity range: -328 to 328 ft/s (-100 to 100 m/s)
- Accurate low flow rate measurement4000 to 1 turndown ratio
- One or two path configurations
- Allows cross flow immunity in large pipes
- Minimal maintenance due to no moving parts, no holes or tubes, and tolerance to dirty or wet conditions
- No pressure drop
- Field-proven installation techniques
- Easy serviceability
1-10 von 22
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Sie suchen nach Software, einer Broschüre oder einem Handbuch?
Besuchen Sie das Download-Center. Dort finden Sie Dokumente und Software für unsere Produkte.
Wenden Sie sich an uns
Kontaktieren Sie uns und erfahren Sie mehr darüber, wie wir die Zukunft der Industrie gestalten mit Hilfe unserer digitalen Produkte, unserer Software und unseren Servicelösungen.