Bently Nevada System 1 Fleet Management
See your instrument health - from the machine to fleet levels - in a single, secure web-based dashboard with System 1® Fleet Management. Fleet Management brings increased accessibility, usability, and capability to the System 1 suite of tools and allows customers to get the maximum value out of System 1.
Features and Benefits
- Increased accessibility, usability and capability with your condition monitoring software
- Access to critical information from System 1 via web browser, enabling maximum value from your System 1 investment
- Cyber secure connectivity
- Scalable architecture connecting System 1 enterprises from multiple locations into a single dashboard
- Simple navigation and setup Use of analytics to calculate machine health and instrument health
- A “list view” summary of all instruments based on health
- Easy-to-use alarm and event list, including supporting evidence
New Remote Collaboration Software from GE to Improve Asset Reliability Inspections
InspectionWorks Connect provides real-time access to inspection data from anywhere in the...
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Announces Controls LifeCare
A Complete Lifecycle Management Partnership
LONGMONT, CO – May 21, 2015 – GE’s (NYSE: GE)...
GE's New Radiation Scatter Correction Technology Brings High Throughput, High Quality Industrial Computed Tomography to Production Process Controls
Breakthrough innovation combines the benefits of fast cone beam CT with enhanced image quality of slower fan beam CT...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.