Bently Nevada System 1 Fleet Management
See your instrument health - from the machine to fleet levels - in a single, secure web-based dashboard with System 1® Fleet Management. Fleet Management brings increased accessibility, usability, and capability to the System 1 suite of tools and allows customers to get the maximum value out of System 1.
Features and Benefits
- Increased accessibility, usability and capability with your condition monitoring software
- Access to critical information from System 1 via web browser, enabling maximum value from your System 1 investment
- Cyber secure connectivity
- Scalable architecture connecting System 1 enterprises from multiple locations into a single dashboard
- Simple navigation and setup Use of analytics to calculate machine health and instrument health
- A “list view” summary of all instruments based on health
- Easy-to-use alarm and event list, including supporting evidence
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE’s phoenix x|aminer Inspection System Now Available with CMOS Flat Panel Detector-Based Computed Tomography
Generates Higher Resolution Images for 2D and 3D Electronics Inspection
Wunstorf, Germany - April 22, 2015 - ...
GE Measurement & Control Announces Patents for Ultrasonic Inspection Product
Multi-axis robotic device improves ultrasonic inspection of parts
Lewistown, PA - April 3, 2015 - GE...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.