Bently Nevada Motor Stator Insulation Monitor (MSIM)
The Motor Stator Insulation Monitor (MSIM) is an online monitoring system that helps keep motors running in optimum condition. The solution delivers the industry’s only continuous, direct measurement of stator winding capacitive and resistive leakage currents, offering a credible indication of motor availability and reliability. And, it enables operations and reliability personnel to make effective and knowledgeable process rate decisions without damaging the motor.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Lower total motor ownership and operating costs
- Reduced training investment
- Leverage of existing 3500 Series technology for monitoring the driver and driven equipment
- Avoided or reduced economic impact of motor replacement and repair
- Ability to inform users of stress on motor and train and enables detailed monitoring while running until the process can be shut down in a controlled way
- Insights needed to avoid secondary damage to the process that occurs in an emergency trip
- Critical data and diagnostics to help operators make smarter decisions when scheduling outages and implementing preventative maintenance programs
|Motor Stator Insulation Monitoring System (MSIM) Datasheet - 323735C 345 KB||English|
|MSIM Fact Sheet 112 KB||English|
|MSIM FAQs 391 KB||English|
|Online Health Monitoring of Motor Insulation (MSIM) White Paper 786 KB||English|
|Orbit New Online Motor Stator Insulation Monitor (MSIM) for 3500 System 1 MB||English|
1-5 of 5
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Launches the TransPort® PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Clamp-On Meter Offers Improved Ease of Use, Durability and Low Cost of Ownership
BILLERICA, MA – March 30, 2017 ...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.