Bently Nevada bopONLINE - Balance of Plant Online Condition Monitoring System
The bopONLINE Machinery Protection and Condition Monitoring system is a continuous online monitoring system for Balance of Plant (BoP) machinery in the Power Generation industry.
*bopONLINE is currently only available in India.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
bopONLINE design meets the specific needs of BoP online machinery monitoring:
• Reduced cost compared to online monitoring systems, such as the 3500 series, while still providing state-of-the-art monitoring functionality.
• Reliability and functionality
• Applicable to a broad range of BoP machinery
• Flexible configuration
• Reduced physical size and simple cabinet mounting
• Integration with Plant DCS using Modbus TCP/IP or serial
• Relay outputs suitable for machinery protection
• 4-20 mA outputs
• Dynamic and transient data collection and System1* connectivity to support predictive maintenance
Applications Machine types addressed by the bopONLINE continuous online condition monitoring system include, but are not limited to:
• Boiler Feed Pumps
• D/FD/PA Fans
• Electric Motors
• Compressors (air/radial/axial, centrifugal/positive displacement)
• Pumps (centrifugal and positive displacement)
• Gear Boxes
|bopONLINE* - Balance of Plant Online Condition Monitoring System Fact Sheet 219 KB||English|
|bopONLINE* - Balance of Plant Online Condition Monitoring System Datasheet - 102M1493- 535 KB||English|
1-2 of 2
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.