Bently Nevada Snapshot IS (Intrinsically Safe) Portable Data Collector
The Snapshot™ IS is intended for periodic manual collection of data as part of a plant asset management program. The instrument offers a single vibration channel plus speed/phase input. Its ATEX Directive II Ga Ex ia IIC T4 (Ta -20°C to +S0°C) , and Directive I Ma Ex ia (Ta 0°C to +S0°C) hazardous area approval permits use in Intrinsically Safe environments without the need for a special "hot work" permit. Snapshot™ IS interfaces with the Bently Nevada's System 1™ software platform. The user configures point and route information in System 1, downloads the configuration to the Snapshot IS, and transfers collected data back to System 1 for display, trending, and storage.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Snapshot IS provides single-channel data acquisition with a second channel for phase and speed input.
- Lightweight design allows single-handed use for extended periods of time with minimal physical effort.
- IPS4 rating permits use in harsh environments.
- Removable NiMH battery provides 6 to 8 hours of use between charges.
- Polycarbonate/ABS case design provides high impact resistance and durability.
- 1/8 VGA display (backlit) and integral touchscreen provide a convenient user interface.
- Ergonomically designed keypad permits simple operation with either the left or right hand, even with gloves on.
- Intuitive user interface simplifies operation.
- 16 MB of standard on-board memory accommodates large data collection schedules.
- Unit supports a wide variety of rack buffered measurement types and signal processing options, including:
- Proximity probes
- Velocity transducers
- Temperature measurements
- Numeric data
- Manually keyed notes
- User-configurable dynamic inputs
- REBAM® transducers
The Snapshot IS data collector uses System 1 host software (refer to System 1 Specifications and Ordering Information, p/n 14S146-01) for permanent storage of all collected data and for system configuration functions.
|Snapshot IS (Intrinsically Safe) Portable Data Collector 256 KB||English|
|Snapshot for Windows CE Data Sheet 379 KB||English|
|Snapshot TIM Tester Datasheet 280 KB||English|
1-3 of 3
Components & Accessories
Use the arrows below to view all  components and accessories for this product
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.