Bently Nevada SCOUT & vbSeries Portable Vibration Analyzers
GE's SCOUT and vbSeries vibration analyzer instruments are built to robust professional standards, making them the first choice for numerous leading companies around the world. Featuring the powerful, award-winning Ascent software, this tiered instrument range varies in features and price, enabling you to select the model with the set of features you require. SCOUT models are certified for an ATEX Zone 2 hazardous rating, whereas the vbSeries models are rated for CSA Class 1, Division 2.
Features and Benefits
- Accuracy, intuitive operation, ease of use, and outstanding storage capacity to ensure a premium return on investment
- The power and convenience of dual/multi-channel measurement and dual-plane balancing for quick diagnosis and correction of dynamic imbalance
- Tachometer input (with Keyphasor® tachometer mode)
- Award-winning, route-enabled Ascent software with the CBDb (Commtest Bearing Database) of over 30,000 bearings and waveform analysis tools
- ATEX and IECEx Zone 2 Hazardous location certification (SCOUT 100/104-Ex) and CSA Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous location certification (vb7/8)
- Wide measurement range (1,000 g, 25,000 mm/s, 2,500mm)
- Laser speed sensor for automatic capture of machine running speed
- Unique Commtest 6PackTM recording system
- 6,400 to 12,800 lines FFT resolution
- 1GB memory and virtually unlimited spectra storage
- Options to add Flex features
- 5 year instrument warranty
Features unique to the advanced SCOUT 140-Ex and vb8 vibration analyzers include:
- Upgradable Proflash system and free firmware updates
- Modal Impact Testing and Cross Channel Spectrum (ODS)
- Ability to export data in Universal File Format (UFF) for additional analysis in ODS software such as Vibrant Technology ME'scope
- Support for acceleration, velocity, displacement, DC-coupled, current and voltage output sensors
- Numeric parameter input via keypad with Ascent trend and alarm capability
- Cable Test mode
|SCOUT Brochure 158 KB||English|
|SCOUT Brochure 1023 KB||Russian|
|Connecting SCOUT to Continuous Monitoring Systems 733 KB||English|
|vbSeries Certificates - C1D2, IP65, CE, Drop Test 1 MB||English|
|SCOUT vbSeries Battery - BATT0206 Material Data Safety Sheet Certification 712 KB||English|
|SCOUT vbSeries Feature Comparison 54 KB||English|
|SCOUT vbSeries Quick Start Guide 579 KB||English|
|SCOUT vbSeries Reference Guide 4 MB||English|
|Upgrade Your SCOUT-Based Monitoring Program 175 KB||English|
|Application Note 1 MB||English|
1-10 of 10
Components & Accessories
Use the arrows below to view all  components and accessories for this product
SCOUT100-Ex data collector, analyzer and balancer
The SCOU100-Ex analyzer offers the power and convenience of dual-channel measurement and dual...Download 212 KB
SCOUT140-Ex Data Analyzer
The SCOUT140-Ex analyzer offers the power and convenience of four-channel measurement and dual...Download 204 KB
The vb5® data collector is a single channel, route-enabled instrument that provides everything...Download 417 KB
High resolution, four-channel data collection for proactive maintenance professionalsDownload 420 KB
The vb7® analyzer offers the power and convenience of dual-channel measurement and dual-plane...Download 418 KB
The vb8® analyzer is a uniquely sophisticated and feature-packed instrument that remains...Download 397 KB
GE Measurement & Control Opens World Class Silicon Clean Room in Groby, UK
New facility brings benefits from advanced silicon processing to global customers...
GE Measurement & Control Awarded Channel Program of the Year in the Technology Category by SiriusDecisions
Billerica, Mass. – July 21, 2015 – GE Measurement &...
GE Measurement & Control Introduces First Industrial Computed Tomography (CT) Operator Training Course
GE’s Inspection Academy provides the practical training needed to meet industry’s advancing technology and workforce development needs...
GE Launches CT Scanner for Industrial 3D Failure Analysis and Dimensional Production Process Control
- speed|scan CT 64 allows several hundred times faster CT scans of large light metal castings or aerospace composites than conventional fan...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.