Bently Nevada 60M100
60M100 is the standard for condition monitoring on GE’s wind turbine units. It proactively detects drivetrain issues so you can plan and optimize maintenance outages - increasing availability, improving reliability, and lowering crane costs. The solution also provides additional flexibility because it’s readily deployable on any other manufacturers’ equipment.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Over 50 years of GE’s Bently Nevada condition monitoring expertise built-in
- Most powerful vibration diagnostics solution available for wind turbines
- Field-proven to increase asset availability and improve reliability
- Remote monitoring with fleet management capabilities
- Capable of SCADA systems integration
- Powerful up-tower processor with self-contained configurations and algorithms for main bearing, gearbox, and generators
- Early warning and detection to reduce crane costs
- Increased availability
- Established baseline operation conditions for the drivetrain
1-8 of 8
Condition Monitoring & Protection Services
You need to get the most out of your production assets. Your goal is to meet production commitments while lowering operating and maintenance expenses. We’ll work with you to accomplish that goal. We’ll ensure your system is properly maintained and being used to its full potential through our:
- Customized service agreements,
- Our Machinery Diagnostics experts,
- Our 24/7 continuous Remote Monitoring & Diagnostic Services, or
- Our cyber security, design installation, product installation, management and support services.
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.