Bently Nevada ADRE 408 DSPi Portable Condition Monitoring System
The next generation ADRE® Sxp is a completely redesigned data acquisition system combining GE's hardware capability with the new Sxp software platform. The new system consists of the 408 Dynamic Signal Processing instrument (DSPi) and ADRE Sxp software. Highly portable, ADRE Sxp is designed to meet the changing needs of various fleet asset management programs as well as all other industries where speed and flexibility in data collection are a must.
Pricing available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Quick Configuration Software to allow even the novice user to create an Sxp-ready database to configure ADRE and easily start receiving data within minutes
- Automatic selection of waveforms for plots, multiple cursors for all plot types, and a static/couple vector option on polar plots for balancing
- Position measurement for process variables or displacement transducers, to measure axial position when viewing values on the 408 front panel
- A time-saving 3500 rack-based system file importer to ensure seamless communication with the 3500 Series monitoring system
- The Impact Hammer Kit to determine the transfer function and other response characteristics of rotating machines and mechanical structures
- A redesigned Single Board Computer with faster boot speed, lower power requirements, new SAS disk drive technology, and a reinforced mounting case for better shock resistance
- Optional pelican case allowing ADRE 408 to be suspended inside, featuring wheels and a long handle for mobility
|Bently Nevada ADRE 408 DSPi Brochure 512 KB||English|
|Bently Nevada ADRE 408 DSPi Datasheet - 172179R 1 MB||English|
1-2 of 2
Components & Accessories
Use the arrows below to view all  components and accessories for this product
Bently Nevada Impact Hammer Kit
The Bently Nevada* Impact Hammer Kit is used with our ADRE* 408 DSPi and other compatible...Download 816 KB
GE Updates XL Series of Video Borescopes for Remote Visual Inspection
New feature updates to versatile, industry-proven utility VideoProbe™
GE Brings Digital Solutions to Nondestructive Testing (NDT) Industry
Mentor UT™ Improves Productivity with the Power of Apps and Live Wireless Collaboration...
GE Releases Advanced Calibrator and HART/Foundation Fieldbus Communicator to Provide Greater Productivity in Hazardous Areas in the Process Industry
Latest Intrinsically Safe Druck DPI620 Genii IS offers world-class measurement and calibration with ATEX and IECEx Approvals
GE Strengthens OT Environments with IEC Cyber Security Standards
Leading industrial control solutions now compliant with IEC 62443-2-4 standards for enhanced security
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.
Contact us to learn more about how we are transforming the future of industry with our digital products, software and service solutions.