DPI620 IS - Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Calibrator and HART® Communicator
The DPI 620IS is an Intrinsically Safe ultra-compact electrical, temperature and frequency calibrator and HART® communicator, which provides simultaneous measurement and source capabilities with a fully featured HART® digital interface. It integrates with pressure modules and pressure generation stations to form uniquely capable pressure test and calibration systems allowing configuration and multi-function calibration in hazardous areas.
Features and Benefits
The DPI620 IS allows configuration and multi-function calibration in hazardous areas; The ATEX and IECEx certification allows the instrument to be employed globally in Zone 0 areas. The certification also applies to the instrument’s battery pack, permitting hot swapping within hazardous locations.
The DPI620 IS covers a wide range of applications such as:
- Instrumentation installation, commissioning, maintenance and calibration
- HART® device configuration, trimming and calibration
- Integrates with leading calibration software solutions
- PDA for documenting routine maintenance and viewing Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF and images
- System measurement and monitoring
- Indicator, recorder and controller testing
- Process loop set up and diagnostics
- Switch, trip and safety system testing
- Multi-channel data logging for system testing and diagnostics
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Integrates Vendor Neutral NDT Inspection Data Management into Enterprise Networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive provides a secure, DICONDE compliant, data management system for the NDT industry
AES Brasil Names GE Measurement & Control Best Supplier for Power Generation for the Second Year
Longmont, Colo. - March 9, 2015 - GE’s (NYSE: GE) Measurement & Control business...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.