The Seismic Transmitter provides a 4-20 mA signal proportional to the 0-1 inch/sec 0-pk velocity movement of a roller element bearing housing or machinery housing. It automatically integrates the acceleration signal on the machine to vibration prior to sending the signal to the controller. The Seismic Transmitter also has a dynamic acceleration waveform output for advanced diagnostics that is accessible at the non-sensor end of the field wiring through either a patch panel or other wiring technique.
Features and Benefits
The features of our Seismic Transmitter include:
• Accurate, reliable performance for use with non-critical machinery
• Compatible with virtually all types of control and monitor systems, with a two-wire, 4-to 20 mA DC signal loop
• Two available signals
• Lightweight, ergonomic yet robust design with a simple platform
• Moisture resistant and drop impact tolerant
• Easy installation with requiring no field configuration or adjustments
• Safety compliant, supporting access to hazardous areas (CE; ATEX Zone 0, Zone 2; North America Zone 0, Zone2, Class Div1 and Class 1, Div 2)
• Recommended use with the 990 Test Adapter when capturing or viewing dynamic waveforms
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Integrates Vendor Neutral NDT Inspection Data Management into Enterprise Networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive provides a secure, DICONDE compliant, data management system for the NDT industry
AES Brasil Names GE Measurement & Control Best Supplier for Power Generation for the Second Year
Longmont, Colo. - March 9, 2015 - GE’s (NYSE: GE) Measurement & Control business...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.