UNIK 5000 is an incredibly flexible silicon pressure sensor solution incorporating a wide range of accuracies, outputs, temperature ranges and physical constructions. UNIK 5000 is configured specifically to your application requirement. Using proven Druck components our modular design process offers over 10,000 configurations to meet your specific needs – bringing accuracy, productivity and safety to a wide range of applications.
Features and Benefits
- Three grades of performance: Industrial (+/-0.2% FS BSL), Improved (+/- 0.1% FS BSL) and Premium (+/- 0.04% FS BSL)
- UNIK 5000 configured sensors can be built for most environments with operating temperature ranges from -55 °C to +125 °C
- IP (Nema 4) ratings—including up to permanent full submersion in both water and hydrocarbons, and high-grade stainless steel construction with a new option of titanium for specialist applications
- Configured options for intrinsically safe, and explosion-proof/flameproof, mining and marine certifications, through IECEx/ATEX and FM FMc and DNV
- Excellent, reliable and cost effective performance in the most hazardous environments, with the security of the right certification, for both the application and your region
- With broad pressure range operation from 70 mbar (1psi) to 700 bar (10,000 psi) UNIK 5000 is referenced to gauge, and absolute with both wet/dry and wet/wet differential options
- UNIK 5000 configured sensors can be built for most environments with operating over temperature ranges from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to 257°F)
- UNIK 5000 has multiple options: voltage, millivolts, and milliamps. Choose the option for your application depending on what matters to you, be it; noise immunity, long cable runs, reduced power consumption, and a fully configurable option to exactly match your existing equipment
|UNIK 5000 Series Datasheet 554 KB||English|
|UNIK 5000 Series Datasheet 488 KB||German|
|UNIK 5000 Series Datasheet 432 KB||French|
|UNIK 5000 Series Datasheet 481 KB||Italian|
|UNIK 5000 platform Brochure 2 MB||German|
|UNIK 5000 platform Brochure 2 MB||French|
|UNIK 5000 platform Brochure 2 MB||Italian|
|UNIK 5000 platform Brochure 391 KB||Portuguese|
|UNIK 5000 platform Brochure 811 KB||Japanese|
|UNIK 5600_5700 Marine certified Datasheet 608 KB||English|
|UNIK 5800_5900 Flame_Explosion-Proof Datasheet 1 MB||English|
|Calibration Certificate Examples 1 20 KB||English|
|Calibration Certificate Examples 2 14 KB||English|
|Calibration Certificate Examples 3 20 KB||English|
1-10 of 14
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Integrates Vendor Neutral NDT Inspection Data Management into Enterprise Networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive provides a secure, DICONDE compliant, data management system for the NDT industry
AES Brasil Names GE Measurement & Control Best Supplier for Power Generation for the Second Year
Longmont, Colo. - March 9, 2015 - GE’s (NYSE: GE) Measurement & Control business...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.